If you have successfully completed one, two, three or four courses, and are ready to proceed to the payment section:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
Before submitting your payment and receiving your CE credit(s), you must review and agree to the following:
1. You warrant you are a licensed plumber in the State of Georgia and have used your own State-issued plumbing license number on the online CE credit tests.
2. You understand that your test scores will be verified prior to PMA sending you a CE certificate, and the verification process could take several weeks.
3. You understand you have the option of purchasing a single CE credit, for which you must have passed one test, or four CE credits, for which four tests must have been passed. Make sure you choose the correct payment option on this page.
4. You have spent the requisite time (approximately one hour per course) on all courses prior to taking the tests.
5. No one else has taken any tests for you, and the answers you gave were based on your own understanding of the courses.
6. You acknowledge you must pay for CE credits to receive them, and any cancellation of payment will render your CE credits void and PMA will not verify those credits upon audit from the State Licensing Board.
7. You understand that fraudulently obtaining CE credits could result in loss of future services from PMA and discipline from the State Licensing Board.
8. You agree to be legally bound by these statements.